FunnyBytes


Welcome to FunnyBYTes your place for jokes,facts,funny pictures,illusions,articles,news,gossips and many more resources...subscribe to our feeds for Daily Updates
Enter your Email

Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hindi Jokes !!!

10. Q: What did the lonely banana say? A: I’m a kela. 9. Q: What did the green peas say? A: Nothing. They just mutter- ed 8. Q: What are call-boxes for ghosts called? A: B(h)ooths 7. Q: What did the flower say to its girl-friend? A: Why do phools fall in love? 6. Q: What did the potato say when it answered the phone? A: Aaloo? 5. Q: What did the confused egg say? A: I don’t unda-stand. 4. Q: What did the half eaten naan say? A: I wish I was puri. 3. Q: What did the fat car say? A: I’m a mota car. 2. Q: What did the lonely potato sing? A: Aaloo lonesome tonight? 1. Q: What is a vegetables favourite love song? A: Love me tinda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top100 Bloggers Blogs Blogarama - The Blogs Directory blog search directory Directory of Humor Blogs Humor Blogs by Indian Bloggers Top Humor blogs Top Humor Blogs BestBlog

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good